4.10.11

Wild one

Recently, because I've only really made short not-very-meaningful posts this is what is happening in my life. My first year of GCSEs is overwhelming and I must admit I really wanted to be chill and relaxed but take work seriously. But in truth I'm all over the place (sorry for the short blogging pause). I've been trying to calm myself with some bouncy jumpy 50s music (not the best combination, I know) I've also re-watched the back to the future trilogy and a french movie called La boom. I honestly don't care if you can't speak french . YOU NEED TO SEE IT. Okay I guess you can put on the subtitles.


And I also had a lot of fun this weekend.
























Also I am completely obsessed with metronomy.


and of course my fifties music favourites




xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment