28.11.11

50th!

So this is my 50th post, yay! Anyway I wanted to show you all my recent buys and what I've generaly been up to these past few days. But a few day ago my picture that got put in gallery (http://www.themangolab.co.uk/TheMangoLab/News.html) where I am exhibiting this picture:


1

2



3



4

5
1- Alexander McQueen skull leggings
2-Zadig and Voltaire leather jacket
3- Versace for H&M Palm Trees leggings
4- Black minimarket platform boots
5-Stripy converse
ART PROJECT
A few days ago I stumbled on a set, next to my house. they were filming a new Sherlock Holmes series for the BBC. I had to run home and get my camera before they packed up.





good night x

1 comment:

  1. I love your Versace leggings, they look so bright and lovely!
    I'm definitely going to buy a pair. :)

    Chenna xoxo

    ReplyDelete