19.7.11

Doc?

I recently saw the new Harry Potter. But I'm in Romania, so I saw it in Romanian. Not all the same, considering that when there was a joke about Neville's (unfortunate) surname, Longbottom, it wasn't translated. So I was the only one bursting out loud in the cinema room. At the end (trying not spoil it for anyone who hasn' seen it yet) they're a '19 years later' bit, which completely spoiled it for me. Harry Potter is cool and full of adventure and all that, and they showed him, a dad, settled in London living a normal life.



 I don't really follow Harry Potter, I just try and follow the movie whilst I'm watching it, but Clemence de Poesy, (which doesn't appear for very long in the Deathly Hallows) I am completely obsessed with.
I find her quite amazing.
Being in the middle of nowhere for a week, help me remember movies I haven't seen in a while, so I watched the trilogy of 'Back to the future' and have fallen back in love with the eighties, along with a 'younger' Michael J Fox  and with 1950s music, especially Johnny B. Goode.

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment