11.7.11

Romania and Guillaume Canet

Unlike what people think I am 0 per cent French. I am half British and Half Romanian, my mum just sent me to a French school because she loves Frenchies. I'm in Romania now, where I spend a month and a half in Romania and two weeks in Spain, one of them with my best friend Camille -who lives in Morocco :(  I'm going to  make a post for every place I visit City, Sea, Mountain and country side, I'll also show you my dog, Ollie. But for now I just wanted to share a few clothes bought recently :)


FEATHERS, FEATHERS, FEATHERS...


Not especially summery....

I am in love with Guillaume Canet right know, he is a French actor, and in the last few days I have watch nearly all the movies he's been in. Just watch  the movie 'Last Night' and you'll see what I mean.



I miss you, hope your having fun :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment