28.7.11

July

Here is a summary of my life this past month .It was my Grandpa's Birthday recently and we celebrated in our our Romanian country house, where I have milked cows, washed dogs and bathed in a few salty lakes.

Bought a old ring from a Romanian market




Celebrated my Grandpa's Birthday




I have a new passion, fire





the sun has also made my hair much, much, much blonder



My doggy, Ollie


I had lemonade with my Grandma


Watched black and white TV, on my Mum's 70's from when she was a teenager


Had a look through my Grandma's boxes


Persuade a chase to drink coke from vintage glass bottles


Drew to my hearts content


Bought, melon's from a gyspy and his horse-pulled cart



Climb up a few trees in search of apples


and had a climb, up a hill


Spent time in a Romanian hot spring


Played Badminton, with only thing we could find. A couple of 80s rackets


Spent a few day at my friends house


Went to the mountain


Went to church


Went to a Romanian town. Too obvious?


Had a large tub of my favourite Ice cream, Cassis


Had a ton of berries


Adopted a cat


Spent time in a Romanian Salt Lake


Bye bye x



































No comments:

Post a Comment